ISO Certifications indicate that we comply with certain rules in our company (whether they are laws or internal standards and regulations). Therefore, we do not change our procedures according to the mood and other affecting factors, but we follow the processes that guarantee the best quality of our services to our clients.
As early as in 2011, we chose the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) certificates. We chose these certificates because we care about the environment and therefore we also buy special energy-efficient processors for our servers. Later in 2013, we added the ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System). TÜV SÜD’s ISO 27001 certificate focuses on a systematic approach to managing confidential information, including employees, processes, IT systems and even corporate strategy.
- It guarantees a stable and unchanging quality of provided services.
- The whole company and all processes in the company are based on compliance with legal standards.
- All internal company processes and activities have their own guideline based on predefined rules.
- We have preventive measures in place to avoid defects and outages for the services provided.
- It proves our positive attitude to the environment.
- We take environmental protection and prevention of environmental damage seriously in our company.
- All our steps are aimed at minimizing the environmental impact of our activities.
- We prevent any damage to the environment.
- This certificate demonstrates that we can systematically identify and minimize information security risks.
- We have plans for controlling continuity management in case of human or natural emergencies.
- We have better protection of confidential information and reduce the risk of hacker attacks.
- We can cope more quickly with the consequences of an attack and strive improve our systems‘ ability to overcome the consequences of emergencies.
- We have a structured and globally recognized information security methodology.
- We comply with legal and contractual requirements.