Registration Agreement of gTLD
Terms and Conditions of gTLD registration
ICANN policy, which we follow
Expired Registration Recovery Policy
Based on establishment Expired Registration Recovery Policy
Prior to the domain expiration date, WEDOS Internet a.s. („Registrar“) will send at least 3 expiration notices to customer („Registrant“):
- notice – 30 days prior to the expiration date together with instruction about the renewing of the domain
- notice – 1 week prior to the expiration date
- notice – 5 days after the expiration date together with instruction about the renewing of the domain
If you failed to renew and prolong your domain name in time, please, keep in mind that WEDOS Internet a.s. is currently holding on to the following policies
- 8 days after the expiration date of the domain name registration – DNS is disabled
- 30 days after the expiration date of the domain name registration – the domain is deleted and can only be restored
- 60 days after the expiration date of the domain name registration – the domain is deleted and can’t be restored
- 65 days after the expiration date of the domain name registration – the domain is released for new registration in random time
restore of the domain means, you pay the restore fee in compliance with price list: https://www.wedos.com/domains/surcharge-services
Procedure for the Receipt, Handling, and Tracking of Abuse Reports
Creating tickets for resolving gTLD domain name disputes can be via:
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +420 380999333
- WEDOS Internet, a.s. accepts only email correspondence or phone calls related to domain name dispute resolution and only from a valid and reliable source at its sole discretion.
- The reported dispute will be reviewed by the members of the domain department and will decide at their discretion whether further action is necessary.
- The domain department will start the dispute resolution process and then coordinate all communications.
- If necessary, the domain department will contact the domain owner for additional information.
- The domain department will continue to monitor the domain name holder to see if the reported dispute has been resolved.
- WEDOS Internet, a.s. will fully cooperate with the registry (or other authorized entity) if necessary to suspend or revoke a domain name.
- Once the reported dispute has been resolved, the domain department will send information to all interested parties. In addition, all communications regarding the reported dispute shall be retained at least 2 years in accordance with Section 3.18.3 of the ICANN RAA 2013.