WEDOS T-Shirt (Polo)
If you order a web hosting, VPS, dedicated server or WEDOS Disk service with us and you select a gift – a men’s or women’s t-shirt (and fill in the delivery address and size), pay for the order, we will automatically send you the selected WEDOS T-shirt.
Conditions for the Gift - WEDOS T-Shirt (Polo)
WEDOS Energy - 1 Pack (24 pcs)
If you order a NoLimit Extra web hosting, VPS SSD, VPS ON, dedicated server or WEDOS Disk service from us and choose the WEDOS Energy drink as your gift (and fill in your e-mail address properly), we will send you e-mail within 30 days of payment – with a voucher and information about the procedure for picking a WEDOS Energy Drink pack for FREE.
Further information about WEDOS Energy »
Conditions for the Gift - WEDOS Energy Drink
Rules of the Offer
- Introductory Provisions These rules alter the conditions and running of the offer, which is intended for the Operator’s customers.
- The Operator of the Offer
The event is operated by WEDOS Internet, a.s. with its registered office at Masarykova 1230, Hluboká nad Vltavou, 373 41, IČ: 28115708.
- The Participants
Any physical or legal person with a permanent residence in the territory of the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic, who is the Operator’s customer, will automatically become a participant, if they order a service that this offer applies to (NoLimit web hosting, NoLimit Extra web hosting, VPS ON, VPS SSD, dedicated servers , WEDOS Disk). Excluded from the event, are persons who are related to the Operator through employment or a similar relationship and relatives of those persons.
- Offer Date and Place
The offer is valid from the 19th of December 2018, until further notice.
- Gift Every customer chooses their reward when ordering, from the following options: – free domain with a NoLimit Web Hosting, ie. the Customer chooses a new domain from the selection (SK, EU, PL) and we register it for free for the period of 1 year. – men’s t-shirt (polo) WEDOS – women’s t-shirt (polo) WEDOS – pack of WEDOS Energy drinks (only sent to Czechia and Slovakia)
- The Offer and Handing the Gift Over
Each participant fulfilling the specified conditions participates in the event. All participants who duly pay for the services or products ordered from the Operator included in the event (see point 3) will receive the gift. In the order, the participant fills in the delivery address (or e-mail address) to which the gift is to be sent.
- The Operator is not responsible for the correctness of the data in the participant’s registration. If the information provided to the Operator during registration is not true, correct or up-to-date and / or delivery is not possible for reasons that are not on the Operator’s side (eg. non-functional or full e-mail box, non-collection of the shipment), the participant will not recieve the gift. The Operator is not responsible for this. In this case, the gift remains the property of the Operator and will not be handed over to the participant. The Operator reserves the right to unilaterally change or modify the rules of the offer, shorten or extend the duration of the offer, or cancel the offer at any time, without giving any reason and without compensation. Such changes do not affect the services already ordered and thus the rewards chosen, will be passed on to the participants according to the rules valid at the time of their order. Changes in the offer are effective from the date of their making available on the Operator’s website. The Operator is entitled to check the compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the offer by the participants. All matters, complaints and potential disputes related to the offer are assessed and finally resolved by the Operator. The Operator is entitled to exclude a participant who has violated their rules or failed to meet the conditions of the offer. In such a case, the participant will not receive the reward. The operator is not responsible for the performance of third parties delivered to the participants. Warranty and other Terms and Conditions relating to the gift are governed by the terms of their suppliers and generally binding legal regulations of the Czech Republic. The participant must apply to the Operator for claims for remuneration, who is responsible for handling complaints. Furthermore, he is not responsible for any shortcomings or delays in the transport of the gift to the participant, which is provided by the Czech Post or another carrier.
- Personal Information Through these rules, the Operator informs the participants that personal data like their name, surname and contact details (eg. address, telephone number, e-mail) will be managed and processed by the Operator in electronic form for the purpose of this offer in accordance with Act No. 101 / on the protection of personal data. By participating in the event, the participant has given consent to the processing of such personal data, providing such information to the Operator voluntarily, free of charge and for an indefinite period of time. The participant has the right to access and change this data and other rights listed in sections 11, 12 and 21 of Act No. 121/2000 Coll., in particular for blocking, correcting, supplementing or liquidating personal data and, where appropriate, for satisfaction, if the processing of personal data conflicts with the protection of privacy or personal life of the participant . The participant also has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of data in writing to the address of the Provider’s registered office, thereby excluding themself from further participation in the event. If they have already selected a gift that has not yet been received or handed over to them, they lose the right to this gift, even if they chose it before withdrawing their consent.