Web Hosting HTTPS
Information on the possibility of using HTTPS, service variants, and the use of your own certificate.
We Offer 2 HTTPS Options:
- with a Let’s Encrypt certificate on a shared IP address (SNI) – an easily accessible, automatic, and economical security option (recommended)
- with your own certificate on a shared IP address (SNI) – we offer the option of using your own certificate on the shared IP address
More Information in the Knowledge Base:
- HTTPS basics (HTTP through SSL) – theoretical information about encrypted and safe access to WWW pages, certificate and private key, certificate authorities
- HTTPS for web hosting – detailed information, activation, and setup process
historical HTTPS option with a shared certificate – free, suitable for your secure access to CMS or e-shop administration, unsuitable for visitors and customers.
- historic HTTPS option with your own certificate on your own IP address – also suitable for secure access of your visitors and customers to your WWW pages. Before setting up the HTTPS certificate, it is necessary to order the Own IP address additional service (applies to web hosting services established before November 2017). If you have web hosting services set up after this date, we recommend your own certificate on the shared SNI IP address.
The NoLimit web hosting service is operated on branded HPE Moonshot servers, which are developed by Hewlett Packard Enterprise specifically for huge cloud solutions.