The Web Hosting Can be Used for Files that:
- are part of a web presentation or ensure the working of this presentation
- are meant for the public (or a select group with a password) and can be accessesed via a link from the relevant web
- have been created by the customer or the customer has written agreement from the author (copyright owner)
- do not contradict the „Exclusion“ article in our terms and conditions (see below)
The Web Hosting Cannot be Used for:
- archiving private documents, videos and other data
- programes or data, that are not meant for publishing or presenting through the web hosting
- usaving and distributing images (or other files), which are not primarily used for presenting though the web hosting but for other webs (for ex. they serves as CDN for other webs) and the access from URL adresses (other than the one of the particular web hosting) is restricted by the provider
- saving and/or publishing foreing documents, vidoes, photographs, software and other data, that the customer does not have written agreement to use (from the author – copyright owner)
If you are in need of space for backups or archiving, use our WEDOS Disk service- the basic variety is available for free with each web hosting, VPS and dedicated server.
It is forbidden to use our servers for providing Web Hostings, saving data or to carry out activities, which at least partially belong to the following categories:
- contradicting the rule of law of the Czech Republic or international agreements
- contradicting good manners
- infringing copyright, patent, industry or similar laws
- sending unsolicited messages (spam)
- directly or indirectly damaging the rights of third persons
- overburdening infrastructure or technical and software means of the provider or others
- endangering the privacy or safety of other systems or persons
Breaking the Rules
In practice, we are allowed to ask a customer to explain the origin or use of a file that we deem suspicious, or provide written agreement about its publication on the given Web Hosting from its author.
If the customer (repeatedly) ignores this, or desn’t provide written agreement, we are authorized to erase this data from the web hosting.
You don’t have to worry, though. If all of the data, images and videos belong to you and thei publication doesn’t break any of the above rules, then you can truly upload an unlimited amount of them on your web hosting.
Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions.