The NoLimit Web Hosting
The best-selling web hosting in Czechia. Experience amazing performance with 3.8 Ghz processors and fast NVMe SSDs today.
„NoLimit“ – professional web hosting, which is 100% on SSD and with 24/7 support.
Ideal for WordPress, Joomla, e-shops, ...
Install your favorite apps conveniently with one click 🙂
What NoLimit is
We offer unlimited storage (for your websites) on the most modern NVMe SSD disks with robust IPS/IDS and DDoS protection, tailored by our developers and technicians to fit our services. The rapid running of editiorial systems and online shops is ensured by 3,8 GHz processors.
The ‚NoLimit‘ web hosting service runs on the the OpenNebula cloud infrastructure. It is built in 1+1 mode, so any fatal hardware failure can be compensated within 45 seconds. Migration between physical servers can be done without losing PING. This means an end to any planned shutdowns.
The service is ran on branded HPE Moonshot servers, which are designed by Hewlett Packart Enterprise specifically for giant cloud solutions. Servers are located exclusively in our private data centers. No one else has access to them and there is increased physical security. We meet the IS 27001(security of information) quideines and all GDPR conditions.
Our Customer Administration allows you to conveniently change your service settings. Everything is fully automated – from the service order, billing, service startup, change of parameters, adding domains to the web hosting, to the service termination. Since you do not need the assistance of our administrators when changing settings (you can change everything yourself), any change is always available and virtually immediate. If you encounter any problem, we offer free 24-hour customer support, 7 days a week via online chat, our contact form or through e-mail. Our Knowledge Base is also available and hundreds of tutorials can be found there.
This Web Hosting includes PHP technology with many installed modules.
PHP – 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3
|PHP memory_limit||256 MB||512 MB|
|PHP upload_max_filesize||128 MB||256 MB|
|PHP post_max_size||128 MB||256 MB|
|PHP max_execution_time||90 s (max 300 s)||90 s (max 300 s)|
|Number of php processes||7||10|
You can combine all PHP versions – 5.3 to 7.4. How the script will be interpreted (under which version it will run), is decided by its suffix:
- .php – prechosen PHP version – is available for selection as your order your web hosting and can be changed in customer administration
- .php53 – always PHP 5.3
- .php54 – always PHP 5.4
- .php55 – always PHP 5.5
- .php56 – always PHP 5.6
- .php70 – always PHP 7.0
- .php71 – always PHP 7.1
- .php72 – always PHP 7.2
- .php73 – always PHP 7.3
- .php74 – always PHP 7.4
PHP Versions That We Currently Offer:
- PHP 5.3.29 (phpinfo)
- PHP 5.4.45 (phpinfo)
- PHP 5.5.38 (phpinfo)
- PHP 5.6.40 (phpinfo)
- PHP 7.0.33 (phpinfo)
- PHP 7.1 (phpinfo)
- PHP 7.2 (phpinfo)
- PHP 7.3 (phpinfo)
- PHP 7.4 (phpinfo)
The PHP version can be selected directly as you order or changed in the customer administration
ATTENTION! – PHP versions 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 and 7.1 are older and are no longer updated (not even the security). We do not recommend their usage, and rather encourage you to choose one of the newer versions.
All version are available on all servers with all web hostings. There is no need to ask for activation or relocation to a different server. You only need to switch the version in administration.
We use XCache as an opcode cache tool on PHP 5.3 and 5.4 servers. We use Zend Opcache (the default opcode cache supplied with PHP) with new versions (ie. PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, PHP 7.3 and 7.4).
The web hosting runs on the Linux operating system Apache 2.4 web server with mod_deflate, htaccess and mod_rewrite support. PHP runs over Apache like a FastCGI module.
PHP.ini Parameters That You Can Change by Yourself:
In customer administraton you can set up the following PHP paramters:
- xcache.cacher (PHP 5.3 and 5.4)
Installed PHP Modules:
- GD 2.0 that supports Freetype, GIF, JPEG, PNG a BMP
- ImageMagick (it is not possible to call through shell as a PHP module – futher information)
- imap, imap-ssl
- ionCube Loader
- PDO – sqlite and MySQL
You can also use PEAR extensions. There is nothing to stop you from uploading them to your web hosting. They are basically ‚normal‘ PHP files. You can upload them to your web hosting via FTP, or you can automatically include and use them.
Apache and .htaccess Parameters
We have chosen the Apache web server for the NoLimit service. Everything is fine-tuned for maximum performance and security. NoLimit is regularly tested for compatibility with the most widely used editorial systems. We are also in touch with developers. We have two CMS specialists who can help you.
The configuration file .htaccess, in which you can edit the behaviour of your web server, is available.
- mod_rewrite – create a so-called nice URL
- modul mod_expires – adjusting of HTTP headers for caching static content in browsers
- creating custom error pages – what a browser should show if, for example, the requested page does not exist (status code 404)
- Limit access do to directories or entire web hostings, for example according to IP adresses
- fast redirection
- password-protected access to a directory or file
- creating subdomains
Cache (Speeding up Loading by Saving to Server Memory)
You can turn off this cache or change its setting in .htacces. Detailed instructions and examples can be found in our knowledge base.
Further Settings and Information
The .htaccess setup is often not easy, so we have a special section for .htaccess in the knowledge base.
An unlimited amount of MySQL / MariaDB databases is available with the web hosting. The full storage for database is limited to 1GB (resp. 2GB).
MySQL Database Parameters with the Web Hosting
- the amount of databases is not limited – it is possible to have as many databases as required by you
- full database storage: 1 GB (2 GB for NoLimit Extra)*
- MySQL versions: 5.6.12, 5.5.30 and 5.1.55
- MariaDB version: 10.0.21
- storage engines: MyISAM, InnoDB, XtraDB, Archive, Heap (Memory)
- default character set: UTF-8
- all available character sets are supported
- management via the phpMyAdmin interface
- it is possible to connect via mysql, mysqli or PDO object interface from PHP
- on-line establishment via customer administration (details of a particular web hosting)
- the database is accessible only from the web hosting, for security reasons it can not be accessed from the outside (neither individually, temporarily or at extra costs, it is not even from our virtual or dedicated servers)
More information and tutorials for MySQL are available in our knowledge base.
* 1 GB (potentially 2 GB with the NoLimit Extra variety) is the largest possible space, that can be used on database for a web hosting. This space cannot be enlarged above 1 GB (2 GB) in any way, not even with extra payments. In the case of higher requirements, we recommend using VPS – the customer is not limited and can run databases of any desired size.
NoLimit web hostings also include an unlimited number of e-mail boxes for your domain.
Postal services are run through our own e-mail solution built on opensource technologies (Postfix, Dovecot). The entire postal system is conceived as a high-availability solution, a solution with high availability and minimal potential for any power cuts. Individual services (receiving, downloading, sending mail) are functionally independent and fully redundant – even if a server fails, there will be no power cut and all services will remain functional.
The number of e-mailboxes is unlimited, but the total occupied space (for the entire domain) is limited to 5 GB. Any other enlargement (over 5 GB) is available for an additional payment.
Services Offered by the Mail Server (all included in the price)
- sending emails with the SMTP protocol (authentication required)
- receive messages from POP3 and IMAP protocols
- encrypted variants of SMTPS, POP3S, IMAPS
- WebMail – an advanced web interface for working with the mailbox and its configuration
- antispam and antivirus, advanced techniques against attacks
- automatic replies
- filtering by rules
- the Domain Basket option (messages to any address delivered to a particular mailbox)
The Set Up and Limit of E-mail service
- space for emails: 5 GB, extra space for an extra charge
- the maximum number of emails sent per day: 500 (more info)
- maximum size of sent emails including attachments: 100 MB
- the SMTP server can not be used for mass mailing (eg. newsletters)
- email services do not include: groupware, calendar, data sharing, synchronization, Instant Messaging, VoIP
Learn more about e-mail services in our knowledge base.
The NoLimit web hoosting service is operated on branded HPE Moonshot servers, which are developed by Hewlett Packart Enterprise specifically for huge cloud solutions.
One HPE Moonshot server performs the function of 45 processors with 36O 2,9-3,0 GHz CPU fibres (3,4-3,8 GHz in turbo mode), 2880 GB RAM, 45-180 TB NVMe SSD.
Gifts with the Web Hosting
You can choose a gift with each order of NoLimit or NoLimit Extra web hosting.
An optional increase of web hosting parameters can be selected when ordering web hostings or at any time (additionally) activated in customer administration.
Do You Need Help?
Before you contact us, take a look at our knowledge base, where most questions and issues are addressed.
Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through e-mail or our contact form. The response time is instantaneous for normal technical queries and takes about 2 hours in the case of more complex problems.
Here we have a detailed description (step by step) of how to transfer web hosting from another provider to us. No downtime and no problems.
Yes, the web hosting space can be used without restrictions, subject to the following conditions:
Yes, if you have multiple domains, there are several ways to create a web hosting for them.
Don’t know what the exact differences between web hostings, virtual servers (VPS) and dedicated servers are and you can’t decide what the best solution for running your site or other app is?
If you want to run eg. WWW pages, you can use any of our hosting products – web hosting, VPS and dedicated server. The differences between them are in the possibilities they offer, the complexity of administration, performance, the degree of server sharing with other customers, and so on.
Do you need higher performance?
Switch to the more powerful NoLimit Extra variant. You get higher processor performance, better PHP parameters, more space for databases and e-mails. The Extra package also includes HTTPS on the domain (SNI), daily backup and recovery from a free backup.